The “closure system” market: (in general terms) constitutes a separate sector with respect to other machines used in the bottling plant industry. This market require know-how, targeted solutions to changing marketing demands, constant capability to innovate and, last but not least, absolute world-wide reliability.
• AROL was founded in 1978 with the goal of confirming its presence in the closure system industry.
• CLOSYS was founded in 1995 with the specific goal of investing the know-how gained by AROL in a specific context dedicated to low production rate machines. From April 1st 2008 merged in AROL.
• AROL HEXAGONE was founded in 1999. Its scope was to provide sales and after sales assistance to the Arol’s French customers with French personnel and a dedicated French based Company.
• AROL NORTH AMERICA was founded in 2002. Its scope was to provide sales and after sales assistance to the Arol’s American customers with US personnel and a dedicated US based Company.
• On April 30th 2009 Arol acquired the control of FT SYSTEM S.r.l., one of the main leaders in the high technology inspection and control systems for bottling line market .
• The magnitude of the business: > 16.000 equipment systems installed and working on all 5 continents
• The production program:
• Cappers for production from 8 up to 1.500 containers per minute
• Caps feeding devices up to 1.500 cpm
• To be a landmark capping specialist, in a market which is globalizing its industrial and marketing strategies.
• To ensure we understand our clients ever changing requirements, we continually assesses and responds to emerging trends in the food and beverage packaging industry.
• To be an active part in making proposals for the development of new Closure System technologies, to further widen the range of technical solutions for high, medium and low production rates.
• To make available an exceptional customer care network which brings service quality to maximum levels.
|the first magnetic clutch closing head and the first capping turret.
the first 16 head corker in the world, for 400 bpm.
the first "Pick & Place" capper for plastic screw caps.
corker’s front opening compressor box.
external torque set stainless steel magnetic clutch closing head.
corker: first combined straight–champagne corker.
first combined capper for "by stripping ROPP" + P&P plastic caps.
first de-capper for glass and PRB bottles.
first magnetic clutch closing head with external torque scale.
first rotary capper to apply Twist Off caps.
first capper for aseptic environment.
cap’s buffer first development: for "combi bottling lines".
steam barrier for aseptic capper.
the "Washable r-evolution".
first capper for production speed over 1.000/bpm.
tool-less torque set and quick change chuck.
cap’s buffer evolution: the Spiral Buffer.
electric barrier for aseptic cappers.
the first "trigger" capper for the chemical industry.
EQUATORQUE: servomotors rotary capper
a revolution in corkers: the Quasar model .
first ROPP threading head fully made of AISI 304 stainless steel..
first vacuum ROPP capper.
first free standing capper "Mirror".
first "round frame" capper.
Oxygen reduction and control in champagne wine (patented).
The new aseptic closing head.
Cap's buffer evolution: the Dynamic Chute.
NEXT: the new generation of lub free cappers.
electronic detection of the effective cap’s screwing angle.
EURO E: the new generation of cappers for growing markets (patented).
Equatorque EVO: fully servo operated capper
AROL is focused on:
• TOP OF CLASS QUALITY
• DASHING DELIVERY TIME
• INNOVATIVE AND FLEXIBLE SOLUTIONS for customer’s specific needs
• HIGHER EFFICIENCY AND RELIABILITY of its equipment
• WORLD CLASS AFTER SALES & CUSTOMER SUPPORT